Commercial Software Packages
The software packages listed below are available free of charge for work carried out by the ACTC engineers for its members.
- Aviator Visual Design Simulator - A real-time interactive visual tool for analysing aircraft dynamics and control systems.
- LabVIEW RT with PXI and Fieldpoint (National Instruments) - Software and Hardware for Real-time Control.
- Matlab and Simulink (Mathworks) - A very widely used Mathematical analysis and visulation package, integrated with its own nonlinear dynamic simulation package.
- MATRIXX and SystemBuild (National Instruments) - Another widely used Mathematical analysis and visulation package, integrated with its own nonlinear dynamic simulation package.
- RapidMVC (InnogyOne) - Model Based Predictive Control package.
- UNAC (UNAC Automation) - Nonlinear dynamic simulation package, but with the added benefit that the designs can be seamlessly realised on PLC hardware.
- Beacon (Applied Dynamics) - A dedicated graphical programming language specifically designed for the automatic generation of embedded software and controls. Beacon for Simulink allows Simulink users to proven generate code from their models.
For other ACTC deliverables, please click here.