The Advanced Control Technology Club
NOTE: This meeting has since been held.
The Steering Group is the body responsible for ensuring that the ACT Club continues to deliver the range and quality of services demanded by Club members. Although the Steering Group meeting is only open to Steering Group members, we would be delighted to have some new faces attend the meeting to experience and contribute to the discussions. Further, all ACT Club members are invited to forward their thoughts and comments on the future direction of the Club.
This, the 25th Steering Group meeting, will be held at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, starting at 2pm and finishing at 5pm. An evening dinner has again been arranged for those Steering Group members staying on. Please also note that we have our ACT Club Plenary meeting held on the following day.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Chairman's Opening Address
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Approval of Minutes of Meeting No. 24
4. Actions from Steering Group Meeting Minutes No. 24
5. Report of Progress since last Steering Group Meeting (Mike Grimble)
· Current and future work programme and deliverables
· Meetings, Training, Case Studies and Consultancy, Reports, Software, Special Interest Groups
· Links with IEE Control & Automation Professional Network
· London Centre (Ron Leigh)
· Manufacturing Systems Centre (Alan Mason)
· ACT - USA Consortium (Haniph Latchman)
6. ACT Club Finance Sheet (Andy Buchanan)
· New ACT Club members and possible future members
7. Any Other Business
8. Date of next Steering Group Meeting
On-line registration is closed for this event.