ACTC courses can be adapted to suit your company's industry/business.
Below are examples of the courses we have tailored and delivered to our members.
- Introduction to Modelling, Simulation and Control for Automotive Applications - given to Jaguar Cars, Ford (Dearborn, USA)
- Kalman Filtering for Automotive Applications - given to Jaguar Cars, Ford (Dearborn, USA) and Ford (UK)
- Overview of Advanced Control for Automotive Applications - given to Jaguar Cars, Ford (Dearborn, USA) and Visteon
- Nonlinear Control for Automotive Applications - to be given to Ford (Dearborn, USA)
- Introduction to Modelling, Simulation and Control for Aerospace Applications - given to Boeing (Seattle, USA)
- Robust and Multivariable Control Design for Aerospace Applications - given to Boeing (Seattle, USA)
- Introduction to Kalman Filtering - given to GKN Westland Helicopters
- Fundamentals of Dynamic Control using LabVIEW - given to National Instruments, (Austin, USA).
- 9th International Rolling Mill Academy, 5-9 November, Glasgow, Scotland
- Shape and Gauge Control - given jointly with Alstom Power Conversion to Corus
- Introduction to Kalman Filtering - given to Corus and Alcan
- Predictive Control for Rolling Processes - given to Corus
- Nonlinear MPC for Reheat Furnace Challenge - given to Corus
- Control Fundamentals for Power Generation - given to Scottish Power and RWEnpower
- Introduction to Process Control (One Day) - This basic level course has been delivered to Lyondell, Total Oil Refinery, GSK, Caledonian Paper, Pilkington Glass and Avecia.
- Control Design for Servomechanisms (Three or Four Days) - This course has been delivered to SELEX-SAS, Raytheon and Thales Optronics, as well as a scheduled course with attendees from many other companies.
- Hinf Design for Servomechanisms - given to BAE Systems (Electro-Optics)
ACTC Course Brochure
Can't Find the Course You Need?
Please contact us to discuss your needs.