Scheduled Training Courses
- Training Course: Introduction to Process Control, 9th May 2018, Glasgow
- Training Course: System Identification, 11th & 12th September 2018, Glasgow
- Training Course: Optimisation and Model Predictive Control for Linear Systems, 20th & 21st November 2018, Glasgow
We run scheduled training that are usually held in Glasgow (though occasionally elsewhere).
If you are interested in a course that is not currently listed, please let us know using the form on this page
Over the past few years we have run large multi-day academies specifically for engineers working in Rolling Mills and Process Control.
The academies are usually run annually, and blend training with hands-on sessions with state-of-the-art lectures from leading experts.
For more information:
We have delivered highly regarded training on control engineering to clients throughout the UK, Europe and USA. We train at all levels from introductory material for technicians to advanced control topics for research groups.
You can choose from our standard courses, or have agendas tailored to cover precisely the topics you want. Alternative, examples can be used that have relevance to your industry/business
- Control Fundamentals Theory and Practise
- Engineering Mathematics
- Predictive Control
- Introduction to Estimation and Kalman Filtering
- Optimisation and System Identification
- Introduction to Process Control
- Control Design for Servomechanisms
For bespoke course development, please see ISC.
We can adapt individual courses to suit our members' industry/business.
For our members, we also have available a collection of online introduction material that could be accessed before attending the relevant ACTC instructor-led courses.
The contents could also be used as a re-fresher after the course.
What delegates said about our recent courses ...
"Very stimulating - well done!"
"Well run and presented"
"Examples were very good and showed how to apply theory"
You can download ACTC Course Brochure or contact us below for your training needs.